"NTUplace4dr": won the 1st place at the 2015 ACM ISPD Circuit Placement Contest!!
The NTU circuit placer NTUplace4dr, developed by Professor Yao-Wen Chang’s research team at the EE Department, won the 1st place at the 2015 ACM ISPD Circuit Placement Contest, commented by EE T ...More
- Welcome to EECS International-Facebook Page
- NTU technology licensed to Apollo Medical Optics
- Data Mining Professor Receives Young Scholar Innovation Award
- NTU Shines Again as Premier IC Conference Accepts Four Papers
- (CSIE/MediaTek-NTU Talk)Prof. NaehyuckChang"Design Automation of Things, the Future of EDA"
- (CSIE/MediaTek-NTU Talk)Prof. David Brooks"Towards specialized computing: Case studies from Robotic Bees to the Google Datacenter"
- (CSIE Talk) Mr. Michael Kagan, CTO of Mellanox Technologies, "Advanced Network Technologies for HPC, Cloud/Web2 and Storage"
- (CSIE Talk)Dr. Scott Wen-tau Yih, Microsoft Research, "Question Answering: From Text Matching to Semantic Parsing"