NTU Shines Again as Premier IC Conference Accepts Four Papers
Fifteen papers authored by research teams from Taiwan’s academic and industrial communities have been accepted for presentation at the 2014 IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (IS ...More
- Transparent memory-Research progress from Jr-Hau (JH) He's lab
- Professor Hsin-Mu Tsai Received the Prestigious 2013 Intel Early Career Faculty Award!
- NTUEE Green Power Team Pinpoints Smart Transmission Grid Technologies
- Eight NTU Subjects Ranked Among the Top 50 in the World
- (CSIE Talk) Prof. Rodney Van Meter, Keio University, "Networks of Networks of Quantum Repeaters"
- [Seminar] Prof. Shih-Fu Chang, Columbia University, "Analyzing Sentiments and Predicting Viewer Responses of Social Multimedia" (2pm, Dec. 19, Thursday)
- (EE Talk) Applications of electrostrictive polymers to actuation and energy harvesting
- (CSIE Talk) Dr. Jun Wang, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center,