NTU technology licensed to Apollo Medical Optics
On Dec. 19, 2014, an IP license agreement was signed between NTU and the Apollo Medical Optics (AMO) with a technology transfer fee of NTD 29,750,000. The technology is about a cellular-resolution 3D ...More
- Electrical Engineering Professor Kwang-Cheng Chen Receives IEEE Top Paper Award
- Data Mining Professor Receives Young Scholar Innovation Award
- NTU Shines Again as Premier IC Conference Accepts Four Papers
- Professor Hsin-Mu Tsai Received the Prestigious 2013 Intel Early Career Faculty Award!
- (CSIE Talk) Mr. Michael Kagan, CTO of Mellanox Technologies, "Advanced Network Technologies for HPC, Cloud/Web2 and Storage"
- (CSIE Talk)Dr. Scott Wen-tau Yih, Microsoft Research, "Question Answering: From Text Matching to Semantic Parsing"